What your body language says about your personality and your relationship. You can understand what is happening in your relationship without any words.
Don’t worry; it might be not so dramatic as you imagine. There are a lot of things people try to communicate non-verbally. There is no need to say anything when our body language is expressive enough! The main thing is to read it correctly.
Situation #1. Everything is fine, and you like each other. 0:57
Your partner turns their body to you. 1:17
Their pupils dilate. 3:24
Too active in your presence. 3:54
Situation #2. Something is going wrong. You need to talk. 4:45
Their kisses become quick and formal. 5:09
Reaction to your jokes. 5:20
Body “blocks”. 5:39
#bodylanguage #attractpeople #personalitytest
– A fantastic indicator is if you start to notice that your hands touch each other by chance very often. There might be even no real reason for it. Or, even better, many specks of dust unexpectedly appear on your clothes that need to be urgently cleaned – what your partner diligently does! Well, with such signs, you can be sure that the interest in you is high.
– Sometimes you might notice that, after telling some joke, the person who told it is looking at you and waiting for your reaction. Oh, that is an obvious sign of liking!
– A shocking fact for you now: did you know that men usually stop smiling widely around the age of 5-6 years? If you notice that a man near you is wearing a Hollywood smile, it can mean that he is really happy, according to the words of the psychologist Patti Wood.
– 100% proof that everything is going well is if you start to notice that your partner uses the same gestures and intonations that you do. It doesn’t mean that they are trying to tease you. It is more probable that they like you and are copying you subconsciously!
– It is a bad sign if partners show contempt toward each other. It might be eye-rolling or speaking badly about the partner, making sarcastic remarks or even calling names. According to the statistics, it is a predictor that there is a threat of break-up or divorce.
– You and your partner may sit at the table together, but if you are still eating your ravioli while your partner is already on their coffee and cheesecake, – too bad. Happy couples typically mirror each other’s movements, therefore showing some synchronicity. It happens on a subconscious level, and its absence can be food for thought.
– ‘Arguing is a bad sign!’ – you will say. Well, yes. But if partners are cold toward each other and keep their emotions “conserved,” it can be an indicator that they have moved past the point of no-return and don’t have any feelings left to express.
– Loving people tend to show care toward their beloved ones. If instead of straightening your clothes or smoothing your hair, they simply inform you that your hair is messy, you should think whether your relationship is still harmonious.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: